... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to
5 PM PDT Monday...
* winds... south to southeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to 50
* Timing... winds will increase tonight... peaking Monday
morning... then diminishing late Monday afternoon.
* Locations include... Ashland... Medford... Prospect.
* Impacts... travel along Interstate 5 near Medford could become
difficult for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects may be
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected
with higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:30 AM PDT Oct. 23, 2016 – National Weather Service