... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 10 PM this
evening to 4 PM PST Saturday...
* what: snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches,
with localized amounts up to 5 inches, are expected.
* Where: higher elevations of Douglas, Josephine, Jackson, and
eastern Coos and Curry counties. This includes Interstate 5
between Merlin and Canyonville, Highway 42 near signal tree,
Highway 199 south of Selma to the California state line, the
Tiller-trail Highway, and the cities of Tiller, Shady Cove,
Eagle Point, Prospect, Butte Falls, and Glendale.
* When... from 10 PM this evening to 4 PM PST Saturday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery roads and difficult
travel. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com or dial 511 for latest Road
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 1:35 PM PST Feb. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service