... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 4 am PST Monday...
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
* snow accumulations in the warning area: 4 to 8 inches.
* Snow accumulations in the advisory area: 1 to 3 inches.
* Elevation: generally above 1500 feet.
* Locations in the warning include: Prospect, dead Indian
Memorial Road, and portions of highways 62, 140, and 227 in
the foothills of the Cascades and in the Umpqua Divide.
* Locations in the advisory include: Interstate 5 from Phoenix
to Ashland, higher elevation areas in Medford including
surrounding hills, Butte Falls, Evans Valley, highways 62 and
227 near and north of Shady Cove, Ruch, and Highway 238 at
* Timing: the highest snowfall rates are expected this afternoon.
* Impacts: snowfall could create slippery, snow covered roads,
and reduce visibilities to less than a half mile at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* stock emergency kit with tire chains, flashlight, batteries,
blankets, food, water, and medications.
* Plan now to avoid traveling during the storm.
* Travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions.
* A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is
likely and poses a threat to life and property. Take
protective action now.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning, Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:44 PM PST Feb. 26, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bill Willis Flats
- Bitter Lick
- Butte Falls
- Bybee Corner
- Cascade Gorge
- Central Point
- Eagle Point
- Foots Creek
- Gold Hill
- Lake Creek
- Lilly Prairie
- Little Prairie
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Reinecke Burn
- Rogue Elk
- Rogue River
- Sams Valley
- Seven Oaks
- Shady Cove
- Starvation Heights
- Table Rock
- White City