... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from noon Tuesday to
7 am EST Wednesday...
* locations... include the east slopes of the Berkshires.
* Hazard types... include snow... sleet... and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches... except up
to 5 inches near the Vermont border. Up to one tenth of an inch
of ice accretion.
* Timing... late afternoon Tuesday into early Wednesday.
* Impacts... wintry precipitation will likely result in hazardous
travel conditions on untreated roads... especially bridges...
and overpasses. Parking lots and sidewalks will become
slippery as well.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Hampshire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:21 PM EST Jan. 16, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bisbee Mill
- Blush Hollow
- Bryant Four Corners
- Camp Howe
- Goss Heights
- Norwich Bridge
- South Worthington
- Swift River
- West Chesterfield
- West Cummington
- West Hawley
- West Worthington
- Williamsburg Station
- Worthington Corners