... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon MST
* locations include... Rio Blanco.
* Timing... periods of snow, heavy at times, will continue though
* Snow accumulation... 6 to 12 inches.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Visibility... less than a mile at times in moderate snow and
* Impacts... moderate snowfall and strong winds will create
hazardous driving conditions. Mountain roadways will be icy
and/or snowpacked at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Roan and Tavaputs Plateaus Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 9:03 AM MST Feb. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service