Weather Radar Maps

Indianapolis Radar
NEXRAD Station IND

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Advisory
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
W6 62 dBZ 30,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 41 knots WSW (251)
V8 62 dBZ 34,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (254)
P0 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 54 knots S (174)
E9 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (243)
W0 57 dBZ 12,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I0 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (255)
G0 56 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (264)
R0 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
V0 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y9 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (255)
K9 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (238)
M0 53 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F0 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (236)
C0 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (258)
E0 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (251)
S0 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (241)
J9 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (240)
A0 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (237)
I9 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (253)
H0 47 dBZ 29,000 ft. 3 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (224)
Z9 46 dBZ 35,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots SSW (209)
X0 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
O0 40 dBZ 32,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 68 knots WSW (252)
U9 40 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (235)
J0 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (240)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail