Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Advisory
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q0 60 dBZ 14,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 70% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots ENE (63)
K1 58 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NE (53)
R1 58 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SSW (204)
C1 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 50% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (252)
A1 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 50% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots ESE (112)
V1 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 60% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H1 56 dBZ 13,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 20% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (244)
U1 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 20% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W0 46 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (175)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail