...Winter Storm Warning in effect from 1 am Sunday to noon EST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow...which is in effect from 1 am Sunday to noon Monday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Snow accumulations...8 to 12 inches.
* Snow beginning...snow will develop early Sunday morning.
* Period of most intense snow...the heaviest snow will occur on Sunday from noon to around midnight.
* Snow ending...Monday morning.
* Winds...northeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph will cause significant drifting and blowing snow.
* Impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to significant snow accumulations and greatly reduced visibilities.
If you will be traveling in the warning area you should use extreme caution if travel is unavoidable. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio for further details or updates.