The Flood Warning continues for
the Northeast Cape fear near Burgaw
* until further notice.
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 11.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 12.2 feet by tomorrow
evening... then begin falling.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... flooding worsens in the River Bend, river birch and
Alligator Lake subdivisions off Highway 53 on the East Bank of the river.
Floodwaters continue to rise on croomsbridge Road and old Maple Hill Road.
Holly shelter estates and the Sandy Bend subdivision begin to be affected.
Lat... Lon 3472 7798 3472 7786 3460 7776 3445 7779
3444 7788 3457 7788
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Pender Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 09:10 PM EDT die 06o October, anno 2015