Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:38 PM EST die 08o December, anno 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM EST
* locations... include portions of northern Connecticut... much of
Rhode Island and interior southeast Massachusetts.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of around 1 inch... along with
around a trace of ice.
* Timing... snow developing after midnight... changing to sleet and
freezing rain into daybreak... then to plain rain later in the
* Impacts... snow... sleet and freezing rain will result in
hazardous driving conditions which will affect the Monday
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas... but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would make driving and
walking difficult... but not impossible... on untreated roadways
and sidewalks. When temperatures are below freezing... motorists
need to be especially careful on bridges and overpasses where
slippery spots can easily develop.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Charlton City
- Charlton Depot
- Dudley Hill
- East Douglas
- North Grafton
- North Oxford
- North Uxbridge
- South Grafton
- West Millbury
- West Upton