... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon Sunday to
7 am EST Monday...
* locations... include areas of Massachusetts north of the
* Hazard types... snow.
* Snow accumulations... 4 to 6 inches.
* Timing... light snow develops during the mid to late afternoon
hours on Sunday... picking up in intensity Sunday evening into
Sunday night. The snow concludes by daybreak Monday.
* Impacts... untreated roads will become snow covered and
slippery by Sunday evening along with poor visibility at times.
* Visibilities... one quarter to one half mile at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas... but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would result in slippery
conditions on untreated roadways and sidewalks. When temperatures
are below freezing... motorists need to be especially careful on
bridges and overpasses where slippery spots can easily develop.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Hampshire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 03:24 PM EST die 28o February, anno 2015