... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 9 am to 10 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Baltimore MD/Washington has
issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow... sleet and freezing
rain... which is in effect from 9 am to 10 PM EST Tuesday.
* Locations... the Baltimore and Washington metropolitan areas and
north central Maryland.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of up to 1 inch... along with
around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing... Tuesday morning through late Tuesday evening.
* Impacts... roads will be snow and ice covered. Travelling will be
* Winds... southeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
District of Columbia Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 03:37 PM EST die 02o March, anno 2015